[Nek5000-users] Compilation problem due to large LHIS

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Mon Jan 9 11:41:24 CST 2012

Hi Paul,

We are trying to compute the energy spectrum by transforming the fields
onto a particular basis set. The geometry is a box of size 5 x 5 x 1 with
157464 elements. The code to transform onto the basis set takes in hpts.out
as the input. The size of the transform is 640 x 640 x 128 which
gives 52428800. So you're saying that hpts() has to be parallelized?

Thanks,

Mani