[Nek5000-users] Compilation problem due to large LHIS

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Mon Jan 9 08:09:41 CST 2012

Dear Nek devs,

I need to put LHIS in the SIZE file to a large number (52428800), but
with this number I cannot seem to compile despite any amount of
increasing the processors and decreasing LELT. The maximum LP that I
tried is 2048 and LELT=77.

I have attached the compile log and the SIZE file. Could I get around
this problem somehow?

Thanks,
Mani