[Nek5000-users] Nek5000 Development and User Group Meting 2012

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Tue Aug 14 07:43:24 CDT 2012

Dear Nek5000 users,

We are pleased to invite you to attend the second nek5000 Development and User Meeting, to be hosted by the Aeorthermochemistry and Combustion Systems Laboratory (LAV) at the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology (ETHZ) in Zurich, Switzerland, on December 7-8, 2012.

The objective is to bring developers and users of nek5000 together to promote collaborative activities, exchange information, and share experiences in using nek5000 in areas of common interest.

The schedule is under development, but we are planning to have technical sessions on Friday, Dec. 7 and Saturday, Dec. 8, including hands-on sessions in the use of nek5000 and VisIt. One objective of the meeting is to assist users in defining their simulation problems and to address technical issues that they may face.

Attendees are invited to contribute short (15 min.) presentations on their applications of nek5000. Contributions should consist of an abstract (1-2 pages) and presentation slides.

Registration and up to date information can be found at

https://nek5000.mcs.anl.gov/index.php/Usermeeting2012

We look forward to your attendance!

Sincerely,

Nek5000 Development Team