[Nek5000-users] Anisotropic conductivity

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Wed Aug 1 16:52:14 CDT 2012

Hi,

Thanks for your hints. I wonder if you could help me extending the
case you sent me to 3D. Also, I have difficulty understanding the 2D
example. For instance, what quantities does the array kxy represent?
And how this procedure can be simplified for constant diffusion
coefficients?

Best Regards,
Alireza

Quoting nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov: