[Nek5000-users] Problem with restart option

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Mon Apr 23 10:41:59 CDT 2012

Hi Alex,

Not sure if this is a compiler related problem as stated by Fabian.
That question to answer is the following:
It looks like the read statement at 2255 at ic.f fails, that's why we
jump into the parser of the old header (by mistake). This results in
mess the code expects a different format of the header. That's why you
get the integer division by ZERO.

Cheers,
-Stefan.

On 4/23/12, nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov