[Nek5000-users] Forcing nek to read useric routine with PRESOLVE/RESTART OPTIONS set to 1 ??

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Fri Apr 20 08:39:33 CDT 2012

Hi Can,

I would read the blah.f00001 file as you are currently doing, then,
in userchk() add something like:

       n = nx1*ny1*nz1*nelv
       if (istep.eq.0) then
          do i=1,n
             x = xm1(i,1,1,1)
             y = ym1(i,1,1,1)
             z = zm1(i,1,1,1)
             vx(i,1,1,1) = function ux of ( x , y, z )
             vy(i,1,1,1) = function uy of ( x , y, z )
             vz(i,1,1,1) = function uz of ( x , y, z )
          enddo
       endif

for whatever vx,vy,vz functions you want.

Paul