[Nek5000-users] Forcing nek to read useric routine with PRESOLVE/RESTART OPTIONS set to 1 ??

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Fri Apr 20 07:50:12 CDT 2012

Hi neks,
I would like to load a field (blah.f00001) and (before the first time
step occur) set the velocity of some region of the domain to 0.
(I want to introduce a columnar vortex in a turbulent field)
For this i  need nek to read the useric subroutine after it loads my
blah.f00001 but by default if PRESOLVE/RESTART OPTIONS is set to 1 it
doesn't read the useric subroutine.
Is there a way to force it to do this ??

B.regards
Can