[Nek5000-users] Error when running the vortex problem

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Tue Oct 11 14:28:01 CDT 2011

Hi, Paul.
Thanks for the reply.
Yeah. I was compiling the code in the examples/vortex directory. The difference is that it is the file "r1854a.usr" included, not "r1854.usr". But, even in the file "r1854a.usr", the "param(66)=4" is already well set.
I am still trying to figure out why my run follows a different file format. Your further suggestion is very welcome.

BTW, my platform is Linux/gnu.

Thanks.
-Dong