[Nek5000-users] Symetric / Antisymetric boundary conditions

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Wed Nov 16 08:37:45 CST 2011

Jean-Christophe,

My only suggestion, without having to get too deep into
code modifications, would be to run the full channel geometry
and explicitly orthogonalize to remove the symmetric modes.

Regarding details of how that would be done, it depends very
much on your particular set up, whether you are running in
parallel vs. serial, etc.

Paul