[Nek5000-users] Average in arbitrary direction

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Fri May 20 08:02:33 CDT 2011

Hello Aleks,

I see the three routines I need, and I think I understand the basics
of the functions (although I think it would still be nice to see an
example if you are still working on updating it).

I had some quick questions about the routine intpts_setup...it defines
some variables npt_max, nxf, nyf, nzf.  Could you give a quick
definition of the meaning of these 4 variables to the findpts_setup
routine?

Particularly, at least in the repo I have, npt_max is set to 256.  Do
I need to change this if I'll be needing to interpolate onto more than
256 points (or does this mean something else)?

Thanks,

Josh