[Nek5000-users] hpts issue: not dumping anything

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Sun Mar 27 17:06:26 CDT 2011

Hi Michael,

You would need to close it only after your
run is done?  Otherwise, it closes and (I guess)
reopens after each call and then you for sure
wouldn't get anything.

It's hard for me to check w/o being on precisely
the same platform.

Unfortunately I'm on travel right now - otherwise
we could perhaps sort it out through skype.

Paul

On Sun, 27 Mar 2011, nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov wrote:

> Hi Paul,
>

> Do you mean add to the hpts routine within postpro.f an explicit close( ) command after writing to hpts.out?  I see what you mean
>
> that nothing actually shows up unless the run is closed, in which case all of my data now appears.
>

> - Michael

 t in the output log.  However, nothing is ever actually written > > to hpts.out, not even the header. > > > > I am not sure what the issue is. I suspect something with the compilers or operating system as this is the only difference > > between this case, and all other cases.   Any thoughts? > > > > - Michael M.