[Nek5000-users] Calculating local skin friction coefficient

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Wed Mar 2 17:01:13 CST 2011

Hi Harish,

It seems to me you should just be able to use the torque_calc
routine, applied to an object which is defined as a collection
of faces.   All that you have to do is to identify the faces.
I usually write a routine "set_obj" to do this --- two examples
of which can be found in

   ext_cyl

   turbChannel

in /examples directory.