[Nek5000-users] Error in generalev

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Thu Jun 2 14:29:51 CDT 2011

Hi Josh,

Can you send me your files for this case.  (.map, .rea, .usr, and SIZE).  I
think you are probably right about the geometry being the issue, possibly
the boundary conditions.  I will take a look at it and see if anything
sticks out or if we can reproduce the problem locally.

Also, how did you create the mesh for this case?

Thanks,
Katie