[Nek5000-users] Error stemming from genbox

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Thu Aug 11 15:56:19 CDT 2011

HI Josh,

Yes, the current version of genbox should be set up to set the logical flags
a little differently than before.

Now, the user is able to create a .rea file for heat only simulations by
setting the number of fields (line 3 in the .box file) to negative, so part
of the logical flags are written out differently than before.

However, it shouldn't overwrite the IFTRAN logical, that is an error.  I
will take care of it and update the repo.

Thanks!!
Katie