[Nek5000-users] istep

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Fri Apr 15 07:43:43 CDT 2011

Thanks again,

I just thought there was an easier way and it seemed strange to me that I
couldn't get the cumulative timestep. I don't usually change dt so for now I
just use int(time/dt). And I don't really use fld files ;-), since we
already have a fantastic inhouse visualization software (
http://persons.unik.no/andershe/papers/voluviz/voluviz.html).

Best regards

Mikael Mortensen
The Norwegian Defence Research Establishment (FFI)
2007 Kjeller
Norway