[Nek5000-users] Grid 2 Grid Interpolation

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Wed Sep 22 22:35:09 CDT 2010

Hi Stefan,

I am having some difficulty using this routine and would like to check that I am setting things up correctly.  Do I set PPList = " MPIIO " in makenek ?

Also, I have set lpart to 100000.  The issue I am having is that when I run nek to generate the newgfld it is not outputting any data into 'newg0.f00001'. It

creates it, but nothing is written and then nek quits.

Also, can I use existing fld files from each case, old and new, or does the new case need to be a "blank slate"? Thanks for help with this, and if you would like

I can create a case file to send.

- Michael