[Nek5000-users] Hpts output & lambda2

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Fri Sep 10 23:37:56 CDT 2010

Hi Paul,

If I have it this way, the hpts.out has pressure data for istep=0 but after
that my pressure values are not written.

      call hpts()

      ifpsco(1) = .true.
      ntot1 = nx1*ny1*nz1*nelv

      if(mod(istep,iostep).eq.0 .and. istep.gt.0) then
        call lambda2(t(1,1,1,1,1))
        ifto=.true.
        if(ldimt.gt.1) call comp_vort3(t(1,1,1,1,2),wo1,wo2,vx,vy,vz)
      endif

It looks like using the temperature field and passive scalar has messed up
the o/p in hpts. I require the pressure values but not the passive
scalars(however it would be nice to have it). Is there a way to force hpts
not to o/p any passive scalar ?

Regards
Shriram