[Nek5000-users] "byte swap" + grid to grid subroutine

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Tue Sep 7 12:06:46 CDT 2010

Hi Stefan,

Thanks for your help. I tested the grid to grid interpolation routine with
the suggestions that you gave and it worked!!

I guess I was confused about the last 2 statements from the Wiki page,

# run nek using the new geometry (e.g. new_geom.f0000)
# run nek using the old geometry and add this code snipplet to userchk()

Now I see what these 2 statements mean.

Regards,

Harish.