[Nek5000-users] "byte swap" + grid to grid subroutine

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Tue Sep 7 11:00:22 CDT 2010

Harish:

I think you mixed up the old field file (oldfld) and the fld file containing the new geometry (newgfld).

call g2gi(newfld, oldfld, newgfld) ! grid2grid interpolation

Note: You need to run your old case (oldfld.rea, oldfld.map) to interpolate oldfld onto the newgfld mesh.
The output of this operation results in a new field file (newfld).

hth,
Stefan