[Nek5000-users] A Restart Issue with NaNs

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Tue Nov 30 19:31:53 CST 2010

I don't believe it is corrupted. I min/max values given after the restart files load looks good, and I also

just confirmed it using glmax/glmin.

Also, I have several restart files that I have tried, all resulting in the same problem. I have also looked

at them in visit and everything looks consistent from what I had before, could it still be corrupted even then?

I have 5   *.f  files in increments of 4 seconds. I terminated the run to change something with 'echo -2 >ioinfo'.

Fld files 3-5 give the problem, while number 2 worked.

-Michael