[Nek5000-users] solver tolerances and norm of residual

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Tue Nov 16 13:30:00 CST 2010

Hi Alex,

I just tried your case - it ran w/o any difficulty.

I wonder if there is an issue w/ your SIZE file?  I've
placed the one that I used in

www.mcs.anl.gov/~fischer/SIZE

which you can just grab.  Then makenek 3dtest followed by
the usual run process.... Let me know if this resolves the
issue for you.

Cheers,

Paul F.