[Nek5000-users] NEKTON and Gambit

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Sat May 22 13:37:47 CDT 2010

Hi,

Yes I am out of the country at the moment but can pass along the code when I get back (in a week).

And yes Gambit has an export format for Nekton but I couldn ´t make sense of it. I used a portion of matlab code Paul had written awhile back that writes the REA format, the rest of the code simply extracts information from the Generic Mesh file (Neutral file . neu ) exported from Gambit and prepares it to write the REA.

I´ll post the code when I return and try to include some explanation of how to get started with it. I included lots of comments so it should be straight forward.

Until then,
Michael M