[Nek5000-users] [*] Re: [*] Re: RB convection with high Rayleigh numbers

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Sun May 16 00:29:07 CDT 2010

Hi Paul,

     Thank you for your time on this problem. The geometry is a 2D box
with no-slip velocity boundary conditions on all sides and the
temperature boundary conditions are insulating on the side walls and the
usual fixed temperatures on the top and bottom walls. I will try out
your code immediately.

Regards,
Mani chandra