[Nek5000-users] Warning Message : L1/L2 DIV(V)

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Mon May 3 15:52:25 CDT 2010

Hi Stefan,

I am running an LES with the following parameters:

1. p101=3 and p103 =0.05(filter weight).
2. De aliasing enabled and set to 16. (lxd = 16 )
4. lx1 = 11
3. Yes, IFCHAR is on and a CFL close to 2 is used.
4. I add some divergence to the flow outlet using the same procedure
detailed in the examples.

This is my first flow through the domain and I intend to run it for a couple
more depending on the results.

Thank you for the info on order of interpolation polynomial. I would have to
refine my domain in order to match the resolution by reducing the lx1. I
will look into it.

Please find attached pieces of rea and log file stacked together in the
attachment. Thanks.

Regards
Shriram