[Nek5000-users] Gradients in an object : Few queries for parallel setting.

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Tue Jun 15 22:56:55 CDT 2010

Paul,

I updated the usr file with the changes, but I end up getting the following
error. I tried to fix it, but  couldn't succeed as I am not very familiar
with how codes are parallelized.  It would be great if you could give some
suggestions on how I would have to proceed to dump out data (vxy for a
particular object) from all the processors to a file.

-------
Error :
-------
8 - MPI_WAITALL : Error code is in status
[8] [] Aborting Program!
Abort signaled by rank 8:  Aborting program !
40 - MPI_WAITALL : Error code is in status
[40] [] Aborting Program!
Abort signaled by rank 40:  Aborting program !

Please find attached the usr with this email.

Thanks
Shriram