[Nek5000-users] RE : Visualizing moving meshes in VisIT

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Fri Jun 4 15:29:58 CDT 2010

Hi Michael,

thanks a lot, that worked well - and just recompiling the plugin (no need to
redo the whole program) is pretty fast too.

On the long run, it would be nice to have a switch somewhere in the GUI since
this Visit installation is also used for bigger, time-varying data, where I
guess rereading a non-changing mesh every time step will, as Hank pointed out
earlier, slow things down.

Thanks again,
Markus

Quoting nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov: