[Nek5000-users] Reacting case for Propane Combustion

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Wed Jul 21 11:26:42 CDT 2010

Hi,

I am trying to solve the governing equations for laminar combustion of
propane using Low Mach solver. The solver is supposed to solve two passive
scalars for Fuel and Oxidizer mass fractions on top of momentum and energy
equations. Surprisingly, we I run the case it gives me an error saying:

Error reading initial condition/drive force data

Aborting in routine RDICDF

I don't know this might be because of wrong declaration of Boundary
conditions in the box file or an error in the .rea file or even improper
definition of IC in the .usr file.

I'd appreciate if you can help me out with this.

Regards,

Hesam Abasi