[Nek5000-users] New Recycling BC based on interpolation

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Sun Jul 18 05:49:02 CDT 2010

Hi,

no, I haven't done any speed comparison. So I take it there is no
principal difference between intpts and gs_op in terms of computational
cost?

I was referring to line 172f of the new recycling BC code:
"
       if (nelgt.ne.nelgv) call exitti
      $   ('ABORT: interp_v() nelgt.ne.nelgv not yet supported!$',nelgv)
"
and was wondering if that is due to something in intpts and if so, if
the same constraint would apply to findpts.

Markus