[Nek5000-users] New Recycling BC based on interpolation

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Fri Jul 16 16:47:11 CDT 2010

Hi Michael,

Use whatever discrimination you like --- I would not suggest
modifying the character bcs, however, save that you can enter
values in bc(k,f,e,1) for k > 1, for any cbc(f,e,1) = 'v  '

The reason for this is that nek checks explicitly for cbc='v  '
(v, followed by two spaces) in many locations.

The correct place for discriminating parameters is in the
arracy bc().

Normally I discriminate by geometry --- e.g., x < x0, or
something similar, occasionally involving the unit normals on
the face in question - as that can be a stronger discriminator.

Paul