[Nek5000-users] New Recycling BC based on interpolation

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Fri Jul 16 16:25:22 CDT 2010

Hi Aleks,

Thank you very much for looking into this. I already have a question; I noticed that you marked several notes dealing with "RBC single inlet -- modify for other cases". I am assuming this means that you have one inlet that you want to recycle, but another inlet that you do not want to recycle, which just happens to be my case.

Can I distinguish in the rea between the two by "v1 " and "v2 " without giving genmap any problems, and then modify the checks in the usr file accordingly? Also, the subroutine rescale_inflow mentions to modify for multiple inlets as well but I do not see where any modification could/needs to be done for it.

- Michael