[Nek5000-users] rms fluctuations of passive scalar

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Mon Dec 13 03:25:26 CST 2010

Hi Zhicheng,

There are some problems w/ overshoot & undershoot of temperature
for passive scalars in under-resolved situations.  I'm not certain,
however, that that's the difficulty you are encountering in your case.

Your early-time results look fine, as you note.   I'm trying to
recreate the situation here.

Paul