[Nek5000-users] visit 2.0beta and 1.12.2 problems on windows

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Fri Apr 23 07:38:58 CDT 2010

Hi Christos,

I will pursue.  Debugging things on Windows is hard for me (I will
likely have to offload to another VisIt developer), so I won't be able
to respond to this today.  You generated the file on a Linux box,
correct?

(I'm looking at another problem with Frank where I think portability
of binary files is biting us there too.)

Best,
Hank