[Nek5000-users] Nekmerge question

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Thu Apr 22 08:26:55 CDT 2010

Ok I think I know a way to fix the Intel compiler problem.

To compile prenek (prex) you need to enable the BIGMEM support so you have to use at least the medium memory model. However the Intel compilers wants you to link all Intel-Libs dynamically if you use another memory model than small.

Just set F77= "ifort -shared-intel" and it should work!

hth,
Stefan