[Nek5000-users] Nek5000-users Digest, Vol 14, Issue 29

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Mon Apr 19 11:11:09 CDT 2010

Assuming you know the locations where you want to compute the stress tensor you can use our interpolation tool in NEK. You just have to provide a list of points and field and you'll get the interpolated values back. This works in parallel and you don't need to worry about where these points are.

Stefan