[Nek5000-users] PN/PN and usrdiv

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Fri Apr 9 15:33:48 CDT 2010

In addition to the issue that Stefan identified, it turns
out that the set_outflow_dist() routine in the .usr file
was dependent on zm2 (z coords on mesh2), which defined
only for Pn-Pn-2.

I've updated coef.f so that xm2 ym2 and zm2 are now defined
for both formulations and it seems that the outflow conditions
are now working.

Paul