[Nek5000-users] perturbation mode

Antonios Monokrousos antonios at mech.kth.se
Mon May 18 02:49:09 CDT 2009

Hi Paul,
Thank you for you answer. As I see it the best it to have a switch to
deactivate the solver for the base flow. This would make the computation
cheaper. Is that implemented? Can one just add an if statement in the
nek_solve subroutine of the form:

if(jp.ne.0) then
   call nek_advance
   call prepost (.false.,'his')