[Nek5000-users] Reset Eig in hsmg setup fast

Johan Ohlsson johan at mech.kth.se
Fri Jan 9 08:08:30 CST 2009

Hi Nek5000 users,

Have you encountered this message: 'Reset Eig in hsmg setup fast' which
appears in hsmg.f ? I am trying to run a problem with quite many
elements and I get this message when N is greater than a critical
number. As soon as N is below this number, everything is fine. It seems
as some arrays get too big, which make the mg not working correctly and
eventually I will have NaNs from the hmholtz. What exactly is going on ?

Johan Ohlsson