[Nek5000-users] Fixed mass flux

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Fri Dec 11 07:28:00 CST 2009

Hi Fred,

in general there are two different ways to do that.
Anyway just have a look how we do it in the turbChannel example.

The general idea is the following:
- call set_forcing() in userchk()  (e.g. call set_forcing(ffx_,xv,1)
- add the acceleration term ffx_ to the momentum eqn. (e.g. set ffx = ffx_ in userf())

Please note that the variable ffx_ has to be visible for userf() and userchk() (e.g. use a common block).
The initial acceleration can be specified by param(71) .

#Stefan