[mpich-discuss] How can we generate source files corresponding to f77 binding

William Gropp wgropp at illinois.edu
Fri Jul 15 09:28:52 CDT 2011

The file maint/updatefiles shows how buildiface is run to generate the
Fortran interfaces.  There are options to buildiface to generate
variations on the interfaces; though it is not yet in the distribution,
I'm working on a version to handle the case where Fortran INTEGERs are
different in size than C ints (which some applications still want).

Bill