[mpich-discuss] How to config mpiexec use rsh as default bootstrap?

Steven Sutphen ssutphen at ualberta.ca
Sat Feb 19 13:54:12 CST 2011

Pavan,
I sent the the bsci_init.c.in file that I had patched by hand to Limin and it
worked for him--he has it running now. I hacked up the patch file that
you had sent to me--replacing the bsc_init.c.in portion with one that I
generated from the original and patched versions of the file.  The
"diff" command had different flags (as I was not using git) but I think
it will work.
I have attached that file as hydra_UA.patch.gz.
I also have attached my hand patched bsci_init.c.in file in case the patch
does not do the trick.

Thanks,
     steve.