[mpich-discuss] Interesting Problem

Pavan Balaji balaji at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Feb 18 15:43:27 CST 2011

On 02/18/2011 09:38 AM, Evans Jeffrey wrote:
> Done, output attached. I probably won't be able to look at it myself
> for a while. I have also attached the PBS script (It's short) and the
> host file. Thanks for any hints or suggestions.

Hmm.. Looks like this got fixed on trunk earlier. This is the third bug
report I got today about something that was fixed after 1.3.2 was
released :-). Here are the relevant patches, if you care:

https://trac.mcs.anl.gov/projects/mpich2/changeset/7873/mpich2/trunk/src/pm/hydra
https://trac.mcs.anl.gov/projects/mpich2/changeset/7884/mpich2/trunk/src/pm/hydra
https://trac.mcs.anl.gov/projects/mpich2/changeset/7904/mpich2/trunk/src/pm/hydra

Alternatively, you can try out the nightly snapshot to make sure it
works fine for you:

http://www.mcs.anl.gov/research/projects/mpich2/downloads/tarballs/nightly/hydra

  -- Pavan