[mpich-discuss] How to config mpiexec use rsh as default bootstrap?

Pavan Balaji balaji at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Feb 18 10:47:19 CST 2011

Setting the HYDRA_BOOTSTRAP and HYDRA_BOOTSTRAP_EXEC environment
variables should work. What error are you seeing?

Alternatively, you can reconfigure MPICH2 as with
--with-hydra-bss=rsh,ssh,fork,slurm,ll,lsf,sge,pbs,none,persist

This will reprioritize the launchers to give a higher priority to rsh.

  -- Pavan