[mpich-discuss] installation MPICH2

Valerio Martorelli v.martorelli at ids-spa.it
Thu Feb 10 05:16:51 CST 2011

Thanks for support,

I have installed MPICH2 on all machines and it works.

Nevertheless, I have tried to install the MPICH2 only on a single
machine and to copy the MPICH2 dll (I am working on windows systems) and
to install smpd on the other machine.

It seems to work correctly.

Is there some drawbacks in this case?

Regards,
Valerio

Il 09/02/2011 16.22, Jayesh Krishna ha scritto:
> Hi,
>   You should have MPICH2 installed on all the machines/nodes used for your MPI job.
>   Let us know if you have any issues.
>
> Regards,
> Jayesh

**