[mpich-discuss] Bug report system broken?

Torquil Macdonald Sørensen torquil at gmail.com
Tue Feb 8 04:14:24 CST 2011

Hi!

It seems impossible to submit a bug report about MPICH2. I get the following
error message:

Trac detected an internal error:

OperationalError: near "__FORM_TOKEN": syntax error

It then proceeds to recommend submitting a bug report about the problem, but
this only results in the same error message... So I'm submitting this here and
hoping someone will fix the bug report system.

I wanted to report two errors from the test suite run after building MPICH2
1.3.2. The two errors were:

/home/tmac/src/mpich2-1.3.2/test/mpi/../..//bin/mpiexec -n 3  ./large_message
[mpiexec at asus] ONE OF THE PROCESSES TERMINATED BADLY: CLEANING UP
Unexpected output in large_message: [mpiexec at asus] ONE OF THE PROCESSES
TERMINATED BADLY: CLEANING UP
APPLICATION TERMINATED WITH THE EXIT STRING: Terminated (signal 15)
Unexpected output in large_message: APPLICATION TERMINATED WITH THE EXIT STRING:
Terminated (signal 15)
Program large_message exited without No Errors

and

/home/tmac/src/mpich2-1.3.2/test/mpi/../..//bin/mpiexec -n 2  ./transp-datatype
Transpose time with datatypes is more than twice time without datatypes
Unexpected output in transp-datatype: Transpose time with datatypes is more than
twice time without datatypes
0.000080	0.000018	0.000037
Unexpected output in transp-datatype: 0.000080	0.000018	0.000037
  Found 1 errors
Unexpected output in transp-datatype:  Found 1 errors

My computer is an ASUS X5DID laptop with a dual core Intel T4400 CPU and 4GB RAM
and 64bit architecture. It is running the Debian Sid OS, updated as of today, so
I'm using the GCC 4.4.5 compilers. I'm not subscribed to this mailing list.

Best regards
Torquil Sørensen