[mpich-discuss] 64 bit application

Jayesh Krishna jayesh at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Dec 5 12:10:43 CST 2011

Hi,
 Are you linking with the 64-bit libraries ?
 If you would like to compile 64-bit applications you need to install 64-bit version of MPICH2 and link your code with the libraries provided (Currently we don't provide 64-bit libs with 32-bit version of MPICH2 and vice versa. Due to limited dev bandwidth I am not sure if we might end up providing that in the near future.).

Regards,
Jayesh