[mpich-discuss] Profile library for MPICH2

Mandar Gurav mandarwce at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 04:17:28 CDT 2011

I have created a standard Shared libray using a general IDE such as Eclipse.
I am trying to create a profile library for my MPI programs.

the sample code is given below.
MPI_Send(....parameters....)
{
get the time here.
val = PMPI_Send(....parameters....)
get the time here.
return val;
}

You can refer to MPI 2.2 chapt 14.

This works fine for static library. Problem is with Shared one!

On Sun, Apr 3, 2011 at 8:35 AM, Anthony Chan <chan at mcs.anl.gov> wrote:

> I think the mechanism should work shared library.
> Can you provide more details what you are trying to achieve ?
>
> A.Chan

Mandar Gurav
http://www.mandargurav.org