[mpich-discuss] cli.h file not found error

kishor kharbas kishor.kharbas at gmail.com
Sun Oct 10 17:58:17 CDT 2010

Hi,

I applied the patch procedure, no success though.
I have attached the new out and err files, if in case patch makes difference
to them .

Regarding optmpixx, its another network interface(each node has dual nics)
used for mpi communication.
I also tried using optxx but it gives same error message.

Thank you.

--
*Kishor Kharbas*
*MS Student