[mpich-discuss] Parallel jobs

Talla jtalla at gmail.com
Mon Nov 29 12:51:02 CST 2010

Hello;
Thank you for the detailed information, however I am using visual windows
software with the code impeded in it, so I am not using the commands
directly. so I am wondering if there is a way to add the stdin/stdout
script? and save them some where in the cluster
I am attaching a screen shot of the software I am using just to let you know
what I am talking about!