[mpich-discuss] MPICH v1.2.7p1 and SMP clusters

Marcus Vinicius Brandão Soares mvbsoares at gmail.com
Tue Jan 13 16:04:14 CST 2009

Hello Gustavo,

My point is: depending on the structure of the connections (the edges of the
graph) that are used interconnecting the processors and the type of
processsing (cpu intensive or communication intensive) and, even, the level
of paralelism (much sequential to divide-and-conquer) it may be easy to
explain the differences you made reference to.

Do you agree ?

Best regards,

--
Marcus Vinicius