[MPICH] MPICH2 and PVFS2

Peter Diamessis pjd38 at cornell.edu
Fri Apr 13 12:26:56 CDT 2007

Hi Rob,

I really appreciate the insight. Indeed, our cluster uses myrinet gm-type connections.
I forwarded your reply to our system admin.

I've actually already generated a bunch of large datafiles through MPI-2 that I
have been able to handle very conveniently. I have no intention of quitting :-)
These datasets are my research livelihood :-)

Thank you again,

Pete